Monday, June 25, 2012

so much biking, not enough time to blog

holy cow, ive had a ton of time to ride my bike lately, and zero time to blog. this is a good thing if  you ask me. so here is what ive been up. Rode Cuyuna with David and Chris for my birthday, also got to meet up with don and brenda for a bit too . we camped, had beers, and  in general shredded ith. it was my first time up there, the trail is fast and flowly but not very technical, but it twas a ton of fun . then i attempted to race redwing the next day. i had zero legs, it rained, and i had my 3rd DNF at that course. I commuted a ton, raced the powder horn 24 with the Murder Cats Turbo Crew, took second and in general put on about 270miles in the last week. now im chilling and enjoying the sun. maybe get out tonight for a ride? we will see im pretty bushed

any way here are some peektures!

entrance to the only tech section at cuyuna

chris, myself, and don

thirsty? 
powderhorn 24 post race

sam i am

No comments:

Post a Comment