Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bluff Riders Charge

Saturday night after work i headed down to mankato, and after staying up way too late and hydrating with all the wrong things i woke up with a rumble in my stomach and a ringing in my ears. fueled up at the Hag and headed to the hill. got there early and got to see a bunch of former coworkers from my scheels days, chatted way too much and missed my bottle hand up to Matt. So i warmed up and got to the line....

i was so tired, and energy less. But the race went amazingly well. The temperature was perfect, the trail tacky and my legs...well they worked really really well. i rode to second in class and 8th overall. I couldn't be happier. Big thanks to Brett and Monica for the bottle ups on the kato climb. Huge thanks to the Todds Gang'ers and Brady for the heckling. it was a short but sweet visit. Congrats to every one that finished.

3rd lap attack
half way up!
Go Grizzly

cannondales are hot with BCR this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment