Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Night Worlds...Buck Hill Style

Well I made it to the kick off to the Thursday Night Worlds.... Buck Hill style. I hate the course. Its short, always hot, and there is always a killer case of rush hour traffic not only on the way to the race, but also during the race. And ya know what? I had a great time and a great race tonight. All the riding ive been doing seems to be paying off. I had a great finish given how far back i started. (at buck if you pass 20 people during the race you did really really well as its a mass cluster fuck start of 200 people). So I started back 3rd and finished top 3rd. It was a really good race for me. The Cannondale Caffeine is fast, it fits well and is by far the smoothest rigid bike Ive ever owned, im on my 3rd. My good friend Rob came with to spectate, so not only did i get some photos, but i think i may have spread the cycling bug to another friend. Any way here are some photos.

holy heck that is a lot of people

Rush Hour!!!

new bike, new kit, and still only one bcr represented...

best fitting bike ive ever had!

I think this is the one rob was fond of...

carving it

sand trap
 Not sure how many more of these i will get to go to. but those are the woes of working retail...in a bike shop...in spring...any way 49/137 is not too shabby at all. here are results

No comments:

Post a Comment